Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Count Down to Game Day

Football season is official now that I have picked up James's new houndstooth jonjon. Thanks to Donya and her new company The Pitter Pat House (http://www.thepitterpathouse.com/). She makes very affordable custom clothes for little ones.





Also, this weekend Aunt Emy brought us a gift which was beyond cute. It is a smocked Alabama elephant jumper (from Once Upon a Time if you're interested). With these two additions to his stash of Alabama onesies, James is going to be decked out come game day. Needless to say we can't wait for kickoff.




















Today was pretty low key. Jessica kept James while I went to the dentist to get cavity filled...which was miserable because they numbed my entire lower mouth (both sides). I went to UPS afterwards and I'm pretty sure the guy thought I had a major speech impediment.

Other than that James and I practiced his pulling up to standing from sitting position and when daddy got home James managed to mess all over him... and I do mean ALL over. It took 2 of us just to contain it. Thank goodness no clothes were involved.

As a side note -Is anyone else appalled by the shows they play on ABC Family? What is going on.


Well this post turned out to be random, but at least I've gotten 3 in a row out! Tomorrow David is keeping the baby while I go eat at Tavern (one of my favs) with Laura and Lindsey. Hopefully, he won't be too busy to post the beach pictures (finally).

Ps- I know many of you are fans of Funfetti cake....well I have news for you....Pillsbury is now making Funfetti COOKIES. We made our second batch tonight. They are addictive beware.

No comments:

Post a Comment