Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bama Baby (and doggy too)!

A three day weekend was just what we needed to get our ducks in a row before I started work. We spent the weekend cleaning, shopping, and organizing. Most importantly, James saw his first BAMA game and loved it.





Ginny wore her goodluck houndstooth bandanna too!



We had been talking about getting a new TV for the den and there were tons of labor day sales . . . so we decided to bite the bullet and go ahead and get one before football season started. James LOVED HHGreg...all of those TV screens with flashing colors. He didn't make a peep the entire time we shopped. And thank goodness David is so handy...he hooked it up with no problems...if it were left to me it would still be in the box.

Daddy wasn't the only one who got a new toy....James did too. We decided to go ahead and get him a jumperoo. He can touch on part of his toes, but in a week or two he will fit into it perfectly. David took some video of him spinning the frog on the jumper around and around. I'll see if he can post it later (we have a backlog of video).



James' latest trick . . . taking the paci out of your hand and putting it in his mouth. I know it sounds simple, but he is still so tiny that it blew my mind.

Work is going great. Very very very busy. I'll hopefully post more later this week.

1 comment:

  1. Roll Tide!!! That game was very nerve racking...but I'm glad James (and Ginny) enjoyed it on your new tv! Glad your enjoying work. The paci thing is a big deal! I was so excited when Carter learned that trick. I can't believe how big he's gotten! I HAVE to come see y'all asap!!!!

    ReplyDelete