Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I hate the big orange

Last week's game nearly gave us all a heart attack. I use to hate Tennessee more than words can express, but now that Fulmer's gone my absolute hatred has turned more to severe dislike. That is until Lane Kiffin had to go and whine to the press about the game. Ugh.

Nonetheless, we won. So I guess as David says a win's a win.

We got tons of housework done and Emily came over to take some fall pictures of the family (I'll post those later).

We still have NO pumpkin...maybe if I wait till Friday I can find one discount ; )? We have some friends who always carved out their pumpkin with and cut leg holes to take pictures of their babies in them. Soooo cute. I want to do it if I can ever get my ducks in a row. Doubtful.

Here are some pics from this weekend of baby and doggy!


No comments:

Post a Comment